We guide and accelerate the building of your innovative school.
Starting a School is Hard
Where should you locate? When do you need to submit your petition? How do you navigate the politics? How do you write your petition for approval? How many parents do I need? Am I being innovative enough?
Reframe Labs guides you through the confusion of launching your innovative school.
The Reframe Solution
As a Reframe Cohort Member you will join a two year fellowship guiding you and other innovative school leaders around problems and accelerating the development and launch of your school.
Your two years will include:
- Guidance from experts
- Training in innovation leadership
- Connections to political and educational leaders
- Relationships with other star school founders
Where are the students in the
Through exposure to cutting edge school leaders, state-of-the-art schools, and mentors that help perfect your program and increase your leadership capacity.
With continuous guidance you will avoid mistakes and be given the resources needed to reduce your effort and help you navigate the complex political process that is critical to a successful authorization.
Your fellowship is an accelerated program that keeps you focused and saves you from re-inventing the wheel.
Increase Likelihood of Authorization
Reframe Expert Mentors give you key insights that help you write the perfect petition, build a loyal group of families, and connect with key political supporters.
Is Reframe Right for You?
There are many ways to start a school. Our approach works best for leaders looking to launch an innovative charter school serving students in high needs communities within Los Angeles. Use the below criteria to see if a Reframe Labs Fellowship is right for you. The ideal candidate is…
- Committed to launching in Los Angeles
- Committed to starting an innovative school
- Currently operates either no schools or one school
- Has or has been working towards 501c3 non-profit status
- Committed to opening your school within 2 years
- Have a desire to continue opening new schools (i.e. become a CMO)